|born on||1 October 1955 at 17:45 (= 5:45 PM )|
|Place||Zürich, Switzerland, 47n23, 8e32|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°44' 06°21 Asc. 28°49'|
Swiss professional astrologer, originally trained as a teacher. She developed numerous computerized reports, which are licensed to developers of astrological software, mostly in Switzerland, German and Austria. She also write several books (in German).
Cortesi is married and has two daughters. In 2010, she fell victim to the rare auto-immune illness Guillain-Barré-Syndrom, which she survived, but is now in q wheelchair.
- (has as) student relationship with Schulz, Claudia (born 25 January 1962)
- Health : Acute illness 2010 (Guillain-Barré-Syndrome)
herself on her website, quoted by Rolf Liefeld in Astrowiki
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (books, numerous computerized reports)