|born on||13 October 1889 at 08:00 (= 08:00 AM )|
|Place||Parma, Italy, 44n48, 10e20|
|Timezone||LST m12e29 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°09' 09°37 Asc. 07°47'|
Italian engineer and politician, who taught engineering and transportation economics at the Bologna Faculty of Engineering and then at the University of Genoa, being recognized as one of the greatest Italian experts in railway and road constructions.
His engineering studio designed many projects in the province of Parma (houses, viaducts, bridges and roads). He published many studies of a technical and scientific character.
He died in Pegli on 22 December 1946, aged 57.
Grazia Bordoni's Science file quotes Gauquelin.
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Engineering studio)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Engineer : Civil
- Vocation : Politics : Other Politics
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction