|Birthname||John Cooper, Jr.|
|born on||15 September 1922 at 12:35 (= 12:35 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°12' 09°40 Asc. 18°50'|
American actor on-screen from age three in 1925 as an adorable top child actor. He was nominated for the Best Actor Oscar for his roles in "Skippy," 1930, and played in the 1931 classic "The Champ," and in 1935, "Treasure Island."
His dad left when Cooper was two and the following year his grandmother began dragging him around the studios. Cooper had the unbalanced childhood of long boring hours on the set coupled with star acclaim, having an Oscar nomination at eight. From the time he was 13, booze, women and sex were easily available. He was twice divorced and considered to be washed up in show biz by the time he was 28.
He took up mechanics and had a period of serious car racing as a pro. When he met Barbara at 31, he began to grow up. By 1992 they were married 40 years.
Cooper moved into the medium of TV in 1960. Five years later he was producing films as a movie mogul, and by 1958 had chalked up credits as a successful TV director. In April 1981, he published his autobiography, "Please Don't Shoot my Dog."
Cooper died on 3 May 2011 in Santa Monica, California, after suffering from a brief but unspecified illness. He was 88.
- other associate with McFarland, George (born 2 October 1928). Notes: co-star role
- Work : New Career 1925 (Debut on-screen, age three)
- Work : Gain social status 1930 (Nominated for an Oscar)
- Relationship : Marriage 1952 (Barbara)
- Work : New Career 1960 (Started into TV and directing)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released April 1981 (Please Don't Shoot My Dog)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (From 1952)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Twice)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (In youth)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 88)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Debut at age three)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Military : Military service (WW II)
- Vocation : Sports : Race Cars
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Misc. : Mechanic (After movie star life)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book