|Birthname||Jacqueline Jill Collins|
|born on||4 October 1937 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°28' 06°06 Asc. 06°56'|
English romance novelist who moved to Los Angeles in the 1960s to join her older sister, Hollywood actress Joan Collins, and spent most of her career there. She wrote 32 novels, mostly torrid paperback romances, all of which appeared on The New York Times bestsellers list. Her books have sold over 500 million copies and have been translated into 40 languages. Eight of her novels have been adapted for the screen, either as films or television miniseries.
Jackie Collins was married to the manic depressive and drug-addicted fashion exec Wallace Austin from 1960 to 1965. She was married from 1969 to much older club owner Oscar Lerman until his death on 2 March 1992 of prostate cancer. They had two daughters together, Tiffany Jane (born 1967 in London) and Rory Samantha (born 1969 in London). Lerman formally adopted Collins' daughter, Tracy (born 1961 in London), from her marriage to Austin. On 20 September 1995, Collins became engaged to a friend of the past 20 years, real estate developer Frank Calcagnini, fifty-something. They remained engaged until his death in 1998.
In 2001, after 18 years of turning out sizzling sex-and-glamour books, Collins published Hollywood Wives; her previous titles including The World Is Full of Married Men (1968), The Stud (1969), The Bitch (1979) and Chances (1981).
Collins died at her home in Beverly Hills on 19 September 2015 from breast cancer, two weeks before her 78th birthday. She had been diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer more than six years before her death but kept her illness almost entirely to herself. She reportedly only informed her sister Joan Collins two weeks before she died and flew from Los Angeles to London to appear on the ITV chat show Loose Women only nine days before her death.
- lover relationship with Brando, Marlon (born 3 April 1924)
- sibling relationship with Collins, Joan (born 23 May 1933)
- Relationship : Marriage 1960 (First husband)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 20 September 1995 (Became engaged to Frank Calcagnini)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death of Mate 1998 (Frank Calcagnini)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2013 (OBE)
LMR quotes Frank Clifford for date of 1937 from her sister Joan; time unknown. The media gave 1941.
Sy Scholfield quotes Collins on Twitter, "Somewhere in the wee small hours"  in reply to Kori Talbot's post, "Would love to know your time of birth if you have it so I can look at your full astrology chart!" . England and Wales Birth Registration Index has Jacqueline J. Collins birth registration in 1937 at Hampstead, London, England. A time of 3 AM is speculative.
Starkman rectified to 19.52.16 GMT Asc 13Gem38'
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Breast cancer)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Sister Joan)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two +)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three daughters)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Fundraiser
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Breast cancer)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (British B movies in the 1950s)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Stage)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Paperback romance novels)
- Notable : Awards : Public Service (OBE)