Coleridge, Derwent Moultrie
|born on||17 October 1828 at 20:20 (= 8:20 PM )|
|Place||Helston, England, 50n05, 5w16|
|Timezone||LMT m5w16 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||24°28' 15°30 Asc. 02°19'|
English member of a noted family, the first-born child of teacher and author, Derwent Coleridge. Derwent junior was a grandson of poet Samuel Taylor Coleridge.
He matriculated at Exeter College, Oxford, on 28 January 1847, age 18. He earned a B.A. in 1853 at Helston Windron, Cornwall, before emigrating to Australia.
He predeceased his father, dying in Sydney, Australia on 5 December 1800.
- child->parent relationship with Coleridge, Derwent (born 14 September 1800)
- other kin relationship with Coleridge, Hartley (born 19 September 1796). Notes: Hartley was Derwent's uncle
- other kin relationship with Coleridge, Herbert (born 7 October 1830). Notes: First cousins
- other kin relationship with Coleridge, Samuel Taylor (born 21 October 1772). Notes: Grandkin
- other kin relationship with Coleridge, Sara (born 23 December 1802). Notes: Sara was Derwent's aunt
Sy Scholfield cites mother's record quoted in "The Collected Works of Samuel Taylor Coleridge: Abbt to Byfield, Volume 1" (Routledge, 1980), p. 413: "p -2, in Mrs Derwent Coleridge's hand October 17th (friday) 1828. Derwent Moultrie Coleridge son of Derwent & Mary Coleridge was born 20 minutes past 8 in the evening at Helston."
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Grandson of poet Samuel Taylor Coleridge)