|Birthname||Cohen, Mayer Harris|
|born on||4 September 1913 at 06:44 (= 06:44 AM )|
|Place||New York NY, USA, 40n42, 74w00|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°19' 02°03 Asc. 26°01'|
American gangster who was an elusive member of the rackets and a henchman for Bugsy Siegel, who was head of the California gambling rackets. Cohen was convicted of income tax evasion on 7/30/1961 and sentenced to 15 years in prison and a $10,000 fine.
Died on 7/29/1976, Los Angeles, CA.
- business associate/partner relationship with Siegel, Bugsy (born 28 February 1906)
Franc Hammer Baird file
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Fifteen years)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (Gangster)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Income tax evasion)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book