|Birthname||Stephen Grover Cleveland|
|born on||18 March 1837|
|Place||Caldwell, New Jersey, 40n50, 74w17|
|Timezone||LMT m74w17 (is local mean time)|
American U.S. President from 1885-1889 and after an interim term by Harrison, in 1893-1897. He was called "the veto president" because he exercised that privilege so often. He was short, corpulent, calm, slow and stubborn. He married 22 year old Frances Folsom on 2 June 1886; daughter Esther, one of his five kids, was born 9 September 1893.
During his second term, the nation faced a severe financial and commercial crisis. For this reason, when he developed a cancerous growth on the roof of his mouth, it was decided to keep the matter secret. Surgery was performed aboard the private yacht Oneida on 1 July 1893 as the boat moved slowly up the East River, NY. The doctor removed most of the left upper jaw on his patient who was propped in a chair against the mast. The president stood the surgery well and walked unaided from the yacht up to his summer house at Buzzard's Bay, Massachusetts. The press, after serious investigative work, gave out a remarkably accurate account on 29 August 1893. By then, Cleveland was addressing Congress, looking and sounding normal by wearing a rubber prosthesis, so the story did little harm.
Cleveland's health began to decline in 1907 and he died 24 June 1908, 8:40 AM, Princeton, NJ. There was no recurrence of the cancer and his death was variously ascribed to heart failure complicated by pulmonary thrombosis and edema, or to intestinal obstruction, or to cerebral thrombosis.
- parent->child relationship with Cleveland, Esther (born 9 September 1893)
- Work : Gain social status 1885 (Two term U.S. President)
- Relationship : Marriage 2 June 1886 at 07:00 AM in Washington, DC (Frances Folsom, first marriage in the White House)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 9 September 1893 (Age 56 when daughter Ester born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Birth time unknown. Doris Chase Doane, "Horoscopes of U.S. Presidents," speculated for 11.32.30 LMT.; also Sabian Symbols No.210. (Lescaut gives 2:30 PM: in his Update he gives 11:32 as "biography.")
(LMR speculates Taurus rising)
Starkman rectified to 11.03.02 LMT Asc 3Can26'
- Traits : Body : Size (Short, stocky)
- Traits : Personality : Passive/ Bland (Stubborn, slow, calm)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Growth on roof of mouth)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Sixteen years)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Age difference more than 15 yrs (Wife 27 years younger)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Vocation : Politics : U.S. Presidents (Two terms)