Clark, David R.
|born on||13 March 1963 at 01:16 (= 01:16 AM )|
|Place||Wareham MA, USA, 41n45, 70w43|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°57' 24°16 Asc. 21°43'|
American homicide; the killer of at least two people. In 1983 Clark beat a man to death but rendered the key witness silent by marrying her; she could not then testify against her husband. He served a reduced sentence of seven years in prison after pleading guilty to a reduced charge of manslaughter - and divorced the witness to the murder.
On 9/02/1994, 3:15 AM, Kingston, MA, state trooper Mark Charbonnier stopped Clark's van on suspicion of a robbery description. The van held two handguns and a ski cap, incriminating evidence. A gun battle ensued in which the officer was killed and Clark wounded by two bullets, one of which lodged in his head. He was indicted for murder.
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 1983 (Beat man to death)
- Relationship : Marriage 1983 (Married dead man's former wife)
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 2 September 1994 at 03:15 AM in Kingston, MA (Shot, killed state trooper)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C. 10/1994
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide serial (Two)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery (Beat a man)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Seven years)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Shot, wounded twice)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Married to avoid prosecution)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)