Christian Victor, Prince of Schleswig-Holstein
|Birthname||Christian Victor Albert Ludwig Ernst Anton|
|born on||14 April 1867 at 17:00 (= 5:00 PM )|
|Place||Windsor, England, 51n29, 0w38|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°16' 03°27 Asc. 04°46'|
English-born German royalty, the oldest son of Princess Helena, third daughter of Queen Victoria, and Prince Christian of Schleswig-Holstein.
He died of enteric fever, after catching malaria while fighting in the Boer War, in Pretoria, South Africa on 29 October 1900.
- child->parent relationship with Helena, Princess of England (born 25 May 1846)
- sibling relationship with Albert, Duke of Schleswig-Holstein (born 26 February 1869)
- sibling relationship with Harold, Prince of Schleswig-Holstein (born 12 May 1876)
- sibling relationship with Marie Louise, Princess of Schleswig-Holstein (born 12 August 1872)
- Death by Disease 29 October 1900 in Pretoria (Enteric fever, malaria, age 33)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Queen Victoria's journal, now available online, quoted on that day:
“We had a long (?) day...At last, at five o’clock a fine strong boy was born...”
- Notable : Famous : Royal family