|Birthname||Michael Charles Chiklis|
|born on||30 August 1963 at 15:08 (= 3:08 PM )|
|Place||Lowell, Massachusetts, 42n38, 71w19|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||06°41' 16°16 Asc. 21°29'|
American actor, star of the TV police drama, "The Shield." In 2002, against steep odds, he won an Emmy for Best Lead Actor in a Drama Series, and he won a Golden Globe award in January 2003 for Best Actor in a Drama Series.
He graduated from Boston University College of Fine Arts in 1986. His shaven head and muscular body beautifully fit the role he plays of a detective leading an elite strike team that breaks as many laws as it enforces.
Chiklis is married with 2 daughters named Autumn and Odessa, born in 1993 and 1999 respectively. He starred as John Belushi in the 1989 biopic, "Wired."
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 9 October 1993 (daughter Odessa born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1999 (daughter Autumn born)
Pat Taglilatelo quotes birth certificate
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Notable : Awards : Emmy