|born on||22 March 1902 at 00:20 (= 12:20 AM )|
|Place||Edinburgh, Scotland, 55n57, 3w13|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°27' 05°02 Asc. 29°45'|
Scottish author and lecturer, a consulting psychologist. He is the author of "When and How to Stop Smoking," 1963, "Challenge of the Middle Years," 1964 and "Cost of Loving" in 1964.
Chesser has married twice with two kids.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1963 (First book published)
Paul Wright collection, B.C.
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist (Consulting)
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker (Lecturer)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)