|Birthname||Sarah Frances Elizabeth Armstrong-Jones|
|born on||1 May 1964 at 08:20 (= 08:20 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||10°56' 00°48 Asc. 01°55'|
British royalty, daughter of Princess Margaret and Antony Armstrong-Jones. She married seven-year-older ex-actor and fellow artist Daniel Chatto on 14 July 1994 at a small, exquisite 17th century church near St. Paul's. They met in India during a stint as a wardrobe assistant on the movie "Heat And Dust," 1983 and began their romance in 1986.
Though 13th in line for the throne, Sarah has been brought up as a commoner, albeit a privileged one. Steady, serene, unpretentious, she usually wears grunge. Talented; after six years at the Royal Academy of the Arts, she mounted her first commercial show in December 1990 where her abstract landscapes sold for as much as $3,000 and won rave reviews.
Known as a "thoroughly nice, down-to-earth woman, by 2001 she was working on her art and caring for her two sons, Samuel, five and Arthur, two, at their London home.
- child->parent relationship with Armstrong-Jones, Antony (born 7 March 1930)
- child->parent relationship with Margaret, Princess of England (born 21 August 1930)
- sibling relationship with Armstrong-Jones, David Viscount Linley (born 3 November 1961)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1983 (Daniel Chatto)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1986 (Daniel Chatto)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released December 1990 (First commercial showing)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Roger Elliot quotes Times of 5/02/1064.
Sy Scholfield provides the full reference: "Daughter Born to Princess Margaret" & "Court Circular" (Times, 2 May 1964, pp. 8 & 10), quoting the official bulletin board placed outside the palace.
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (British royalty)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Daniel Chatto)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Exhibited)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Britain)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women