|born on||29 November 1825 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||07°20' 25°09 Asc. 19°24'|
French pioneer in the study of neurological disease who had Sigmund Freud for a student.
He died 16 August 1893, Lac des Settons, France.
- associate relationship with Bouchard, Charles (born 6 September 1837)
- associate relationship with Joffroy, Alix (born 16 December 1844)
- associate relationship with Marie, Pierre (1853) (born 9 September 1853). Notes: "Charcot–Marie–Tooth disease"
- friend relationship with Debove, Georges Maurice (born 11 March 1845)
- child->parent relationship with Charcot, Jean-Baptiste (born 15 July 1867)
- (has as) student relationship with Brissaud, Édouard (born 15 April 1852). Notes: Favourite pupil (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21560379)
- (has as) student relationship with Freud, Sigmund (born 6 May 1856)
- (has as) student relationship with Lépine, Raphaël (born 6 July 1840)
- (has as) student relationship with Meige, Henry (born 11 February 1866)
- (has as) student relationship with Pierret, Antoine Auguste (born 5 July 1845)
- (has as) student relationship with Pitres, Albert (born 26 August 1848)
Birth certificate in Didier Geslain archive, 'psychologues' pdf file, p. 19.
Same data in Gauquelin Vol 2/146
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (Neuorologist)