|born on||1 December 1916 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Dallas TX, USA, 32n47, 96w49|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°35' 09°38 Asc. 17°36'|
American Spiritualist Reverend, founder of "Astara" with her husband Robert. At the age of 12, she first heard voices and saw her teacher, then it was some years before she made a firm and supportive contact. A beautiful woman, she played as a minor actress in films, Early Cantrell, before meeting and marrying Robert in 1946, joining in the common goals of establishing a spiritual center.
Robert was a traveling salesman when he met Earlyne at Camp Chesterfield in Indiana, a metaphysical retreat. Together they founded Astara, a word in mythology that means "toward the light." When people began requesting copies of Robert's sermons, Earlyne began taping, editing and reproducing them. During the '50s and '60s, Robert had a Sunday morning radio program. Earlyne is the author of an autobiography. She died in May 23, 1997, age 79.
- spouse relationship with Chaney, Robert (born 27 October 1913). Notes: Happy
- Misc. : Mystical Experience 1929 (Heard voices, met her teacher)
- Death, Cause unspecified 23 May 1997 (Age 80 in San Bernadino)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Marriage 1946 (Robert Chaney)
Linda Clark quotes her
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Former, minor)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Psychic/ Medium/ Spiritualist
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Robert Chaney)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Spiritualist (Established a spiritual center)
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Co-founder of Astara)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Traits : Personality : Mystical (Cultivated ethereal image)