|born on||18 March 1869 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Birmingham, England, 52n30, 1w50|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°30' 19°25 Asc. 09°03'|
English politician who served as the Prime Minister of Great Britain from 1937-1940. He advocated the policy of appeasement.
Died on 11/09/1940.
- associate relationship with George VI, King of England (born 14 December 1895)
- sibling relationship with Chamberlain, Austin (born 16 October 1863)
- (has as) worker relationship with MacDonald, Malcolm (born 17 August 1901)
- Work : Gain social status 1937 (Three year term as Prime Minister)
Bordoni quotes Barbault. Andre Barbault in personal correspondence with LMR May 2001 states data from English astrologers; source unknown. Sabian Symbols No.187 has 2:21 AM. BJA, 3/1939, Bailey 2:21 AM as rectified. Lescaut gives 1:00 AM as B.C.; there is no time on British B.C.s.
- Vocation : Military : Pacifist/ Objector (Policy Of Appeasement, Munich Agreement)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (Prime Minister)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book