|born on||13 September 1520 Jul.Cal. (23 Sep 1520 greg.) at 15:22 (= 3:22 PM )|
|Place||Bourne, England, 52n46, 0w23|
|Timezone||LMT m0w23 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||00°07' 18°53 Asc. 18°29'|
British Baron Burghley, Lord Treasurer and Chief Minister, advisor and mentor to Queen Elizabeth I. The Anglican church was established through his influence.
He married twice with more than four kids, the father of Thomas, Earl of Exeter.
Cecil died on 4 August 1598, London.
- parent->child relationship with Anne Cecil, Countess of Oxford (born 5 December 1556 Jul.Cal. (15 Dec 1556 greg.))
- parent->child relationship with Cecil, Elizabeth (born 1 July 1564 Jul.Cal. (11 July 1564 greg.))
- (has as) mentor relationship with Elizabeth I, Queen of England (born 7 September 1533 Jul.Cal. (17 Sep 1533 greg.))
- Death, Cause unspecified 4 August 1598 Jul.Cal. (14 Aug 1598 greg.) (Age 77)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Martin Harvey quotes recorded time, AJ Winter/1975-76. (September 13 OS)
Sy Scholfield quotes "Calendar of the Cecil Papers in Hatfield House" edited by E. Salisbury (1915). : 1576, "A Table collected of the yeares of oure Lorde God, and of the yeares of the Kynges of Englande, from the fyrst yeare of William Conquerour. Londini, 1561. Imprinted by John Waley." The above contains many MS. notes by Burghley, beginning at A.D. 1100. Among them the following: '1521, Sept. 13. Ego Gul. Cecill natus sum inter 3 et 4 pt. meridiem. Apd. Burn.' [born between 3 and 4 in the afternoon].
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (More than four)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Chief Minister)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Helped establish the Anglican Church)