|born on||22 February 1880 at 07:58 (= 07:58 AM )|
|Place||Hopkinsville, Kentucky, 36n52, 87w29|
|Timezone||LMT m87w29 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||03°22' 21°51 Asc. 02°11'|
American noted family, the wife of Edgar Cayce, known as "the sleeping prophet."
She died of tuberculosis on April 1, 1945 in Virginia Beach, age 65.
- parent->child relationship with Cayce, Hugh Lynn (born 16 March 1907)
- parent->child relationship with Cayce, Milton (born 28 March 1911)
- spouse relationship with Cayce, Edgar (born 18 March 1877)
Marcello Borges quotes a Cayce biography
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Tuberculosis
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Edgar Cayce)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease