|Birthname||James Patrick Caviezel|
|born on||26 September 1968 at 11:14 (= 11:14 AM )|
|Place||Mount Vernon, Washington, 48n25, 122w20|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||03°43' 01°02 Asc. 18°36'|
American actor, who played Jesus in Mel Gibson's controversial film, "The Passion of the Christ" (2004). For the role, the actor learned some Aramaic, Hebrew and Latin; he had grown up Catholic but felt that the role brought new dimension to his faith. He was struck by lightning wile filming a scene for the Sermon on the Mount but was unhurt.
He began his career in Los Angeles, waiting on tables while auditioning for films. He had several small TV parts and minor roles in movies such as "GI Jane" and "Wyatt Earp." His breakthrough part was as the loner Private Witt in 1998, in "The Thin Red Line." In 2002, he starred in "The Count of Monte Cristo."
He married his wife Kerri in 1996.
- (has as) boss relationship with Gibson, Mel (born 3 January 1956). Notes: Gibson was his director in a film
- Relationship : Marriage 1996
- Work : Gain social status 1998 (breaktrhough in movies)
- Work : Gain social status 2004 (for his difficult role as Jesus in "The Passion of the Christ.")
PT quotes b/c in hand as of 1/3/2005
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Family : Childhood : Family close
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (devout Roman Catholic)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress