|born on||20 September 1880 at 20:15 (= 8:15 PM )|
|Place||Casale Monferrato, Italy, 45n08, 8e27|
|Timezone||LST m12e29 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°11' 24°48 Asc. 21°24'|
Italian army officer, an industrialist and holder of a political post as Under-Secretary of War, 1925. From 1936-1937, he was the head of Italian forces in West Africa. He was appointed General of the Army at the beginning of the Italian campaign in Greece.
As Chief of the General Staff 12/06/1940, he suffered several defeats in Africa. This together with the increasing submission of the Italian command to the Germans and his intrigues at the court of Victor Emmanuel III, lost him the confidence of Mussolini who replaced him with General Ambrosio, February 1943. Arrested on orders from Badoglio on 8/23/1943, he committed suicide in his garden on 9/12/1943.
- Work : Lose social status August 1943 (Arrested, disgrace, political intrique)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Gauquelin Vol 3/1168 (8:15 PM Rome time)
- Lifestyle : Work : Loss of job (Demoted)
- Personal : Death : Suicide
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur (Industrialist)
- Vocation : Military : Combat (Defeats in Africa)
- Vocation : Military : Military career (General)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Under Secretary of War)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection