|Birthname||Shaun Paul Cassidy|
|born on||27 September 1958 at 16:34 (= 4:34 PM )|
|Place||Santa Monica, California, 34n01, 118w29|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||04°21' 05°11 Asc. 18°06'|
American singer and actor, noted family as the son of Shirley Jones and Jack Cassidy who divorced in 1975. He made his debut as a singer at 14 with a Sunset Strip band, leading to sky-rocket success within four years. He played in the TV series "The Hardy Boys" 1977-1979 and the series "Breaking Away" 1980-1981 before dropping out from the pace and hysteria of fame.
Cassidy took five years of serious study, working in live theater. When he returned to TV at 29, it was as a capable actor, moving into writing and producing. He starred with his half-brother, David Cassidy, in the Broadway musical "Blood Brothers," 1993.
Married 1980-1992; two kids; Cassidy made a second marriage to Susan Dial, 30, on 5/07/1995, Westwood, CA. Their daughter, Juliet Jones, was born 3/19/1998, Los Angeles, CA.
His work in producing "American Gothic," a well-received drama series that aired on CBS in 1995, helped Cassidy land a multi-year deal as executive producer of Fox's "Hollyweird," a horror-mystery series about three undercover cops, with a debut in October 1998.
- child->parent relationship with Jones, Shirley (born 31 March 1934)
- sibling relationship with Cassidy, David (born 12 April 1950). Notes: Half-brother
- sibling relationship with Cassidy, Patrick (born 4 January 1962)
- sibling relationship with Cassidy, Ryan (born 23 February 1966)
- Family : Parents divorced 1975
- Relationship : Marriage 1980 (12 year first marriage)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released October 1998 (Debut of Hollyweird, his production)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mom and dad)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Dad died in fire)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Brothers and half-brother also actors)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Singing, age 14)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater after TV burn-out)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (The Hardy Boys, Breaking Away)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection