|Birthname||Charlotte Marie Pomeline Casiraghi|
|born on||3 August 1986 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Monte Carlo, Monaco, 43n45, 7e25|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||11°03' 17°32 Asc. 09°27'|
Monaco royalty, the second child of Princess Caroline and Stefano Casiraghi. When she was nearly four, her dad was killed in a speedboat accident on 10/03/1990, Monte Carlo, Monaco. In early 1999, her mom was remarried to Prince Ernst August of Hanover.
By the time she was a teenager, she already evidenced the beauty of her mom and grandmom.
Living with French actor-humorist Gad Elmaleh, born 19 April 1971, 11:15, Casablanca, Morocco (unofficial time). They have a son, Raphaël, born 17 December 2013, 21:00, Monaco.
- child->parent relationship with Caroline, Princess of Monaco (born 23 January 1957)
- child->parent relationship with Casiraghi, Stefano (born 8 September 1960)
- sibling relationship with Casiraghi, Andrea (born 8 June 1984)
- sibling relationship with Casiraghi, Pierre (born 5 September 1987)
- spousal equivalent relationship with Elmaleh, Gad (born 19 April 1971)
- compare to chart of Louis, Prince of Luxembourg (born 3 August 1986). Notes: Born 25 minutes and 683 km or 424 miles apart
LMR quotes news on date. Sy Scholfield also quotes 7pm from "A Baby Girl For Princess Caroline," San Francisco Chronicle, 4 August 1986, p. 20.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (By age 15, gorgeous)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Royal set)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Father killed in boating accident)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of three)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Monaco)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women