|Birthname||Nickolas Gene Carter|
|born on||28 January 1980 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Mayville, New York, 42n15, 79w30|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°16' 03°11 Asc. 08°54'|
American musician, singer, dancer and drummer; the youngest, and by some accounts, the most popular, member of the "boy-band," the "Backstreet Boys."
The oldest of six children born to Robert and Jane Carter, Nick has five brothers and sisters, Ginger, Bobbie Jean, Leslie, and the twins Angel and Aaron, who is a fellow musician. In grade school, Nick energetically performed the role of "Raoul" in "Phantom of the Opera," and it was evident that he was destined for a life in show business. Beginning in the 7th grade, he was home schooled, something that he regrets because he missed out on social opportunities and sports as a result. Joining a vocal quintet of singers during the mid-1990s gave him his big break. The group, known as the "Backstreet Boys," began touring in Europe in 1995, and their song, "We’ve Got It Goin’ On," became a huge hit in Germany. Their self-titled album of 1996 was followed by "Backstreet’s Back," in 1997, and the U.S. version of their compilation album became the third highest selling album in 1998.
The group has been the subject of much controversy, in particular when fellow member Kevin Richardson spoke of Nick’s temper, saying that Nick "would beat him and AJ" in the face. Despite that, the group appears to be close knit.
Extremely secretive about his romantic life, he dated Mandy Willaford, a fellow artist, for a time. After numerous temporary break-ups, the two split for good with Carter commenting that he didn’t want the responsibility of a relationship. He said, "relationships are beautiful but sometimes a lot of stress." In his free time, he enjoys scuba diving and boating as well as drawing comics and playing video games.
He began dating Paris Hilton in January 2004 but by mid-July 2004, each claimed to have broken off the relationship.. She showed up with severe bruises on her arms but he denied that he inflicted them.
In July 2005, after pleading guilty to a misdemeanor charge of drinking and driving, the singer was sentenced to serving three years’ probation, paying a fine, and attending an alcohol education program.
As of 2014 Carter has released two solo albums, Now Or Never and I'm Taking Off during breaks between Backstreet Boys schedules. He has made occasional television appearances and starred in his own reality shows, House of Carters and I (Heart) Nick Carter. He gained fame in the mid 1990s and early 2000s as a teen idol. He is also the older brother of singer Aaron Carter.
Carter and long term girlfriend, Lauren Kitt, married on 12 April 2014, in Santa Barbara, California. On October 27, 2015, it was revealed by multiple sources that Nick and his wife Lauren were expecting their first child together. On November 2, the couple found out the gender of their baby live on Dancing with the Stars. On April 19, 2016 after a successful home-birth, the two welcomed their son Odin Reign Carter.
On 13 January 2016, Carter was arrested in Key West, Florida and booked on misdemeanor battery having punched a bouncer at a bar after he was denied entry due to "high levels of intoxication".
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Backstreet Boys (born 20 April 1993)
- associate relationship with Knight, Jordan (born 17 May 1970). Notes: collaborators
- associate relationship with Littrell, Brian (born 20 February 1975). Notes: Band members in Backstreet Boys
- associate relationship with Richardson, Kevin (born 3 October 1971). Notes: Band members in Backstreet Boys
- lover relationship with Hilton, Paris (born 17 February 1981)
- sibling relationship with Carter, Aaron (born 7 December 1987)
- sibling relationship with Carter, Angel (born 7 December 1987)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1995 (Began European tour)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1996 (Album released)
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Perpetration 13 January 2016 (Punched a bouncer at a bar)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Dave Campbell quotes a biography by Carter's mother, " The Heart and Soul Of Nick Carter," p.24
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (Handsome kid)
- Traits : Body : Hair (Blond)
- Traits : Personality : Attention seeking
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Family : Childhood : Family supportive
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of six)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (one)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Tours)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work alone/ Singular role (solo music career)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Musical group)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Video games, drawing comics)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Scuba diving, boating)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (occasional)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (tours and performances)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Backstreet Boys)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (drums, guitar)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Lead singer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (record producer)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer