|born on||27 March 1969 at 07:27 (= 07:27 AM )|
|Place||Huntington, New York, 40n52, 73w26|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°40' 22°54 Asc. 15°20'|
|Date||27 March 1970 at 07:27 (= 07:27 AM )|
|Place||Huntington, NY (US), 40n52, 73w26|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°25' 29°05 Asc. 15°00'|
American singer, songwriter, record producer, and actress, a superstar at the turn of the century.
Her single, "Loverboy," released in mid-July 2001, the first cut off the Glitter soundtrack, has remained at No.2 on Billboard's Hot 100 Singles chart behind Destiny's Child's "Bootylicious." The Glitter album is due out on 28 August and the film of the same name, distributed by 20th Century Fox, hits theatres Labour Day weekend.
Carey has tallied more than $140 million in record sales worldwide and signed a multi-album, multimillion-dollar deal with Virgin Records in April 2001 that was valued between $17 million and $20 million, one of the most lucrative in music history.
The daughter of a Venezuelan aeronautical engineer and mom Patricia Carey, a voice coach and opera singer, Mariah has two older siblings: a brother, Morgan, and a sister, Alison. Mariah's parents divorced when she was three. She stunned her mother by imitating her operatic singing as early as age two, and was given singing lessons from age four.
After graduating in 1987 from Harborfields High School in Greenlawn, New York, she moved to Manhattan where she worked as a waitress, coat check girl, and studied cosmetology while writing songs and actively pursuing a music career at night.
At 18, Mariah and her friend, singer Brenda K. Starr, went to a party hosted by CBS Records. She took along a demo tape that Tommy Mottola, the president of Columbia Records (later Sony) listened to on his way home. He signed her immediately and put out her first album, "Mariah Carey," 1990. Her second LP "Emotions" was released in 1992; the title track became her fifth No. 1 single, and included hits "Can’t Let Go" and "Make it Happen."
Carey's career soared. With a voice that spans more than five octaves and writing most of her own music, she became one of the top "pop divas" of the '90s, selling more than eighty million albums worldwide.
In June 1993, Carey married Mottola in a spectacular ceremony at Manhattan’s St. Thomas Episcopal Church, a marriage that ended in divorce five years later. She had a three-year relationship with Latin singer Luis Miguel, 31, that completed in April 2001.
Carey is active in fundraising for The Fresh Air Fund, an independent non-profit agency that has provided free summer vacations to more than 1.6 million disadvantaged New York City children since 1877.
On the heels of a whirlwind schedule, Carey began to show signs of stress and exhaustion that expressed in irrational behaviour. On 25 July 2001 at 10:19 PM her mother dialled 911 for medical help. Reports of a suicide attempt was denied, saying that she broke glasses and dishes out of frustration.
She checked herself into a London hospital late night in August 2001 after leaving two strange messages on her official website. The first reads, according to transcripts published by Fox News, "So basically, all I really wanna say is I don't know what's going on with life, and I hope all the fans are good, and I just want you to know that I'm trying to understand things in life right now, and so I really don't feel that I should be doing music right now."
In the second message, Carey is quoted as saying, "Hey, everybody, it's Mariah. I'm just trying to let you know that I'm leaving this message because everything's okay. And what we're gonna do is I'm gonna take, like, a minute off...Right now I need a break, so I will, as a human being, take that break."
On the recovery track, in January 2002 the pop diva pocketed $28 million to sever her ties with Virgin Records.
Carey married Nick Cannon at sunset on 30 April 2008 at her Bahamian estate. She gave birth to fraternal twins by Caesarean section on 30 April 2011 at 9:07 AM PDT in Santa Monica. The twins' birth certificates show that Nick Cannon's birth date is 8 October 1980.
On August 2014, Cannon confirmed he and Carey had separated a few months earlier. He filed for divorce on December 12, 2014. It was finalized in 2016.
On January 21, 2016, Carey and Australian billionaire James Packer announced that they were engaged. By October, however, they had ended their engagement.
Carey is an active Episcopalian. She stated in 2006: "I do believe that I have been born again in a lot of ways. I think what I've changed are my priorities and my relationships with God. I feel the difference when I don't have my private moments to pray. ... I feel like I've had endless second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth chances. It's by the grace of God I'm still here".
- associate relationship with Houston, Whitney (born 9 August 1963). Notes: collaboration on "When You Believe"
- associate relationship with Jay Z (born 4 December 1969). Notes: collaborators
- business associate/partner relationship with Dupri, Jermaine (born 23 September 1972)
- lover relationship with Miguel, Luis (born 18 April 1970). Notes: 1998-2001
- parent->child relationship with Twins, Cannon (born 30 April 2011)
- spouse relationship with Cannon, Nick (born 8 October 1980). Notes: 2008-2015
- Mental Health : Anxiety attack 1 August 2001 (Checked into hospital for rest)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 30 April 2011 at 09:07 AM in Santa Monica, CA (Birth of twins per their birth certificate)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
An anonymous source quotes an article in Rolling Stone magazine of February 23, 2006 for time of birth and date : "When Patricia Carey gave birth to a seven-pound baby girl at 7:27 A.M. on March 27th, 1970, the nurse turned to her and said, "That's gonna be one lucky baby."
Wikipedia gives Carey's birth year as "1969 or 1970" with varying sources for both years of birth.
Yahoo wrote in article on her age in March 2017, with sources supporting both birth years.  Carey graduated high school in 1987 and "at the end of the 1987 school year, she’d have just turned 17 if she was born in 1970, and she has never said she skipped a grade. In fact, in her 1999 Homecoming special, during which she returned to her alma mater for a concert, made it clear she wasn’t a great student — and her teachers and superintendent verified that. It seems unlikely she would have graduated a year early", this supports a 1969 birth year. Brett Ratner, her friend and video director, has said that they are “born a day apart”, his birthday being March 28, 1969. Her mother said Mariah was born in 1970 in a 1999 Oprah interview. Carey herself has said, “I don’t have a birthday, I was just dropped here. It was a fairyland experience.” She has described herself as “eternally 12 years old,” previously explained that her plan is to remain “oblivious to age". Yahoo's "own search to verify her actual birth" with official documents was "frustratingly fruitless".
NNDB.com states "According to People magazine, Carey was born in 1969. In response to fan inquiries about the correct date, a spokesperson of the magazine issued a statement, "We have a copy of Ms. Carey's driver's license, which lists her birthday as March 27, 1969. Furthermore, we spoke with the administrators at the high school she attended who confirmed that Ms. Carey's birthday is March 27, 1969, as did her management when we made our initial interview'".
Starkman rectified to 27 March 1970 07.16.20 EST Asc 11Tau11'
On the birth certificates of her twins, Monroe and Moroccan, Carey's date of birth is given as "03/27/1970." 
- Traits : Body : Race (Bi-racial)
- Traits : Body : Voice/Speech (5-octave singing voice)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Nervous Breakdown
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (faced racism for being mixed race)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Youngest of three children)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced (divorced when she was 3 years old)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (exes Tommy Mottola and Nick Cannon)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (two)
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Miscarriages
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Twins, triplets, etc.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Twins)
- Family : Parenting : Parenting late more than 40
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field (Multimillion-dollar contracts)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Episcopalian)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Top rock diva)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Production jobs (Music producer)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Music
- Notable : Awards : Grammy
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (Amongst best-selling music artists of all time)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession