|Birthname||Edward Macdonald Carey|
|born on||15 March 1913|
|Place||Sioux City, Iowa, 42n30, 96w24|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
American actor, primarily in television series and movies, perhaps best known for his role in the long-running soap opera, "Days of Our Lives" from 1965 until his death from cancer in 1994.
A poet, he produced three books of poetry during his life. He revealed in his 1991 memoir that he had battled alcoholism for much of his life and had taken his final drink in 1982.
Carey died of lung cancer on 21 March 1994 in Beverly Hills, CA. He was 81.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Days of Our Lives (born 8 November 1965). Notes: Played Tom Horton, 1965-1994
- Relationship : Marriage 1941 (Elizabeth Heckacher)
- Relationship : End significant relationship 1969 (with Heckacher; divorce date uncertain)
Stephen Przybylowski quotes birth certificate; no time on the document.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Poet