|Birthname||Engel, Lenore Marcia|
|born on||23 March 1937 at 13:29 (= 1:29 PM )|
|Place||Manhattan, New York, 40n46, 73w59|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°43' 25°35 Asc. 08°10'|
American pro astrologer with a private practice in upstate New York that first began on 8/13/1969. After several years study, mostly on her own, a gifted craftsman-friend asked if she wanted to do consultations from his shop. This gave Lenore a professional environment and her friend, added publicity for his business. She began writing an astrology column for a local magazine, analyzing the charts of prominent people in the area. Her analysis was even quoted in an editorial by a local newspapers on the mayor of that time, Lee Alexander.
As Lenore's clientele grew, it included public and private figures, always an interesting mix. She has lectured and taught and was president of the New York NCGR for seven years as well as serving on the national board for a while. Her articles have appeared in several magazines and journals and she has written the text for a relationship analysis program (Psyche and Eros) for Kepler.
Lenore's first love was the theatre. However, married at 18, she had the first of her three children at 19 so turned her attention to a 17-year-marriage. While raising her brood, Lenore earned two Masters degrees: one in Speech Education from Syracuse University and one in Developmental Psychology from Columbia University. She taught Public Address at Syracuse University and Cazenovia College.
After her divorce, Lenore returned to New York City. Her 12-year-older husband was a lawyer in Syracuse and he died a few years ago. Back in the city, Lenore immediately started looking work in the acting field. While trying to get established, she began taking a few astrology clients ... And this turned into a full-time vocation since 1973.
She died from lymphoma on Sunday,
April 22, 2007 at approximately 4:45 AM in New York City. Her daughter noted that "Her death certificate says 5:35 AM, but I know it was between 4:30-5 AM because I spoke to the nurse on duty that night."
- Work : Gain social status 1973 (Astrology full time)
- Death by Disease 22 April 2007 at 04:45 AM in New York, NY (Of lymphoma, Age 70)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes her by email 2/2001
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Lymphoma)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (17 years)
- Family : Relationship : Married early less than 18 (18 years old)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Syracuse Univ. and Cazenovia College)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Articles, computer text)