|born on||12 September 1978 at 12:45 (= 12:45 PM )|
|Place||Sassari, Italy, 40n43, 8e34|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||19°19' 20°02 Asc. 25°47'|
Italian actress and showgirl.
Canalis was a dancer on the Canale 5 TV show Striscia la Notizia from 1999 to 2002. She had minor roles in the comedy films "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo" and "Virgin Territory."
Canalis was featured in the 2003 Max nude calendar, and she was the June 2010 cover girl for the third time on Vanity Fair.
In February 2011, she co-hosted the most important Italian song contest, Sanremo Music Festival.
Canalis was previously engaged to footballer Christian Vieri, and she had a short relationship with film director Gabriele Muccino following his divorce. She subsequently had a short relationship with football player Reginaldo Ferreira da Silva. Canalis dated American actor George Clooney for two years before breaking up in June 2011. In 2012, she had a three-month relationship with stunt performer and comedian Steve-O.
Canalis married orthopedic surgeon Brian Perri on 14 September 2014 in Sardinia. On 29 September 2015, she gave birth to their daughter Skyler Eva.
- lover relationship with Clooney, George (born 6 May 1961). Notes: Dated for two years
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 29 September 2015 (Birth of daughter Skyler Eva)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Grazia Bordoni database, 'entertainment' file quotes her.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Showgirl)