|Birthname||John Vincent Caico|
|born on||28 November 1981 at 00:09 (= 12:09 AM )|
|Place||Newton, Massachusetts, 42n20, 71w13|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°53' 23°14 Asc. 16°46'|
American youth accused along with his teen-age girlfriend of disposing of their infant son's body in a dumpster, preventing authorities from determining whether or not the girl was born dead or alive. He claims that the baby was born dead in August 1999 but the mother told police that it was alive when she handed it to John.
A wiry teen-ager in a dark t-shirt and his cap on backwards, John looks more like he should be skateboarding with his buddies than staying in the house, startling when the phone rings because of hate-calls and death threats, calls in which strangers call him a baby-killer. He was 17 when his 16-year-old girlfriend called him to say she was delivering their baby. He bicycled to her home and climbed in her upstairs window, putting the infant into his back-pack. Later that day, the two youngsters drove to an Amesbury dumpster where they threw the backpack away with its pathetic contents. It was never found but went into a landfill. After 18 months of investigation, a Middlesex County grand jury indicted Caico and his girl friend both on charges of concealing the death of their child. He claimed he was not guilty but both teenagers changed their story several times.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities August 1999 (Daughter born, thrown in dumpster)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Frances McEvoy 8/2001
- Traits : Personality : Personality vulnerable (Hiding from beligerant phone calls)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Family : Parenting : Parenting early less than 18 (Age 17)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Accused of killing daughter, disposing of body)