|Birthname||Jacques Marie Stanislas Jean Brugnon|
|born on||11 May 1895 at 10:30 (= 10:30 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LST m2e20 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°27' 20°34 Asc. 14°00'|
French tennis player, one of the "four musketeers" of French tennis, along with Borotra, Cochet and Lacoste, who dominated the circuit and helped France win the Davis Cup for six consecutive years, from 1927-1932.
Brugnon died on 20 March 1978.
- business associate/partner relationship with Borotra, Jean (born 13 August 1898)
- business associate/partner relationship with Lacoste, René (le crocodile) (born 2 July 1904)
- Work : Prize 1927 (Davis Cup)
- Work : Prize 1928 (Davis Cup)
- Work : Prize 1929 (Davis Cup)
- Work : Prize 1930 (Davis Cup)
- Work : Prize 1931 (Davis Cup)
- Work : Prize 1932 (Davis Cup)
Birth certificate in Didier Geslain archive, 'tennis' pdf file, pp. 10-13.
Same data in Gauquelin Vol. 1/2048
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 82)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Sports : Tennis
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (Davis Cup X6)