|born on||16 May 1953|
|Place||Navan, Ireland, 53n39, 6w41|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||25°16' or|
Irish actor, extremely handsome with a "nice" look. An only child, Pierce was a school dropout to study acting at age 16 in London. Best known for his role in the Bond series.
Pierce married actress Cassandra Harris who died of cancer in 1991. He remained single for eight years before his second marriage, to TV reporter Keely Shaye Smith in 2000. He is the adopted father of Cassandra's two kids and they had two sons together.
On July 14, 2004, his son Christopher, then 31 years old, was arrested in a London nightclub after allegedly stealing cell phones from other customers' bags.
- compare to chart of Craig, Daniel (born 2 March 1968)
- compare to chart of Moore, Roger (born 14 October 1927). Notes: Both actors played James Bond
- Death of Mate 1991 (First wife Cassandra died of cancer)
- Relationship : Marriage 2000 (Second marriage Keely Shaye Smith)
LMR quotes Biography magazine 12/2002
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Family : Childhood : Only child
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (First wife died)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Two stepkids, adopted)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Noted film actor)