|born on||14 April 1973 at 15:30 (= 3:30 PM )|
|Place||Woodhaven, New York, 40n41, 73w52|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°45' 22°50 Asc. 19°17'|
American actor, he won an Oscar in early 2003 for best actor after he turned in a riveting performance in "The Pianist" (2002). His role as a Jewish pianist in Nazi-occupied Poland must have felt eerily close-to-home. His father lost family members in the Holocaust and his mother emigrated from Hungary to escape the Communist take-over in 1956.
Brody appeared in several movies prior to "The Pianist" inlcuding the 1998 release of "The Thin Red Line" and several since his Oscar. He gives his photojournalist-mother credit for his comfort in front of a camera.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: King Kong (born 2 March 1933). Notes: Played Jack Driscoll in 2005 remake
- role played of/by Houdini, Harry (born 24 March 1874). Notes: Brody played Houdini in 2014 TV miniseries "Houdini"
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1998 ("The Thin Red Line")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2002 ("The Pianist')
- Work : Prize 2003 (Oscar for Best Actor)
Shelley Ackerman quotes his mother Sylvia Plachy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Awards : Oscar