|born on||14 August 1960 at 05:45 (= 05:45 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||21°23' 20°59 Asc. 20°30'|
British singer made famous by her role in Andrew Lloyd Webber's "Phantom of the Opera." Married to Webber at the time of the award-winning play's debut, Brightman followed with a series of concert performances. Her crystal clear voice, multi-lingual singing, and emphasis on beautiful costumes and ethereal visual effects have become her trademark.
Sarah was born the oldest of six children and began dancing at age 3. She made her theatrical debut at age 14 in 1973 and, in 1976,, joined a dance group. At age 18, in 1979, she married Andrew Graham-Stewart, producer. In 1980, she auditioned for a role in the Andrew Lloyd Webber blockbuster, "Cats, the Musical" and was awarded the part of Jemima. The following year, in 1981, she opened at the "Cats" premiere in London (May 11, 1981),, all the wile relapsing singles records. In 1983, she divorced Graham-Stewart and on March 22 that year married Lloyd Webber. In October 1986, she appeared in the role of Christine for the opening of "Phantom of the Opera" in London. Webber had created the role for her. She released her first solo album in 1989. In 1990, just after she released her second solo album, she divorced Lloyd Webber, although they remain friends and business associates.
- spouse relationship with Webber, Andrew Lloyd (born 22 March 1948)
- Work : New Career 1973 (theatrical debut)
- Social : Joined group 1976 (Joined dance troupe)
- Relationship : Marriage 1979 (married Andrew Graham-Stewart)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1983 (divorced Graham-Stewart)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1989 (first solo album)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1990 (second solo album)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1990 (divorced Lloyd Webber)
From her and her mother to Pamela Crane, as quoted by Frank Clifford.
Previously this entry had no time and place of Berkhamsted, England: PT quotes www.sarah-brightman.nl/sarahbio.htm; Alma Rose rectifies chart to 12:50 PM.
Sy Scholfield notes that according to the England and Wales birth index Sarah Brightman's birth was registered in the Pancras district in London.
- Family : Childhood : Family large (six kids)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Andrew Lloyd Webber, second husband)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (two)
- Lifestyle : Work : Start young less than 16
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (stage, primarily)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (began dancing professionally at age 14)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/Opera
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.