|born on||29 October 1891 at 00:03 (= 12:03 AM )|
|Place||New York NY, USA, 40n42, 74w00|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°30' 26°33 Asc. 19°48'|
American comedienne, a genius of caricature and satire. With an ear for dialects, she was a devastating mimic. Brice sang the popular songs of 1910 in a Yiddish accent, winning her first amateur contest, and $10.00, at 13. Discovered by Ziegfeld, she worked the Follies and vaudeville, creating "Baby Snooks" for movies and radio. By the '30s, Brice was making $6,000 a week.
A young first marriage was annulled. In 1918, she married Nicky Arnstein; they had two kids, but divorced in 1927. She married Billy Rose in 1929 for nine years. Died of a cerebral hemorrhage on 5/29/1951, Hollywood, CA.
- spouse relationship with Rose, Billy (born 6 September 1899)
- Relationship : Marriage 1918 (Nicky Arnstein)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1927 (Nicky Arnstein)
- Relationship : Marriage 1929 (Billy Rose)
Church of Light Same year in Current Biography, Who's Who on the Screen, Astrological Index and more.
1892 given by Information Please and Sabian Symbols No.128
October 20, 1891 given by Astrological Reference. 10/30/1892 given by K&C. PC quotes Sabian Symbols for 10/29/1891 in error as Sabian Symbols gives 1892. Various times around the clock are given by everyone
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke (Cerebral hemorrhage, terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy (Devastating mimic)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women