|Birthname||Willem Simon Brand Klooster|
|born on||6 September 1905 at 06:30 (= 06:30 AM )|
|Place||Groningen, Netherlands, 53n1208, 6e3309|
|Timezone||LST m4e53 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°58' 14°04 Asc. 25°45'|
Dutch poet, writer, journalist and Freemason, who was known under the pseudonym Willem Brandt.
In 1927, he left Holland for the Dutch East Indies, where he became editor of the 'Deli Courant' newspaper. In five years he had worked his way up to the position of editor. During World War II he was detained in a Japanese concentration camp. After the war he became head of 'Deli Courant.' He was repatriated in 1955, becoming director of NV Deli Printing and Bookshop in Amsterdam. In 1957, he became editor of 'Het Goois Nieuwsblad.'
Sy Scholfield quotes birth certificate n° 1275 in the online Groningen archives, p. 652/954: "des voormiddags te half seven uur" (at six-thirty in the forenoon) .
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Expatriate)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Concentration camp
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Other Rel/Spirituality (Freemason)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor