|Birthname||Anno Sjoerd Brandsma|
|born on||23 February 1881 at 04:30 (= 04:30 AM )|
|Place||Bolsward, Netherlands, 53n04, 5e31|
|Timezone||LMT m5e31 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||04°43' 22°21 Asc. 05°10'|
Dutch Roman Catholic priest and university teacher.
Outspoken against the Nazis, he was secretly a member of the Resistance.
After being held prisoner in Scheveningen, Amersfoort, and Cleves, he was taken to Dachau on 19 June 1942. He died 26 July 1942, 2:00 AM, from a lethal injection administered by a nurse of the Allgemeine SS, as part of their program of medical experimentation on the prisoners.
Brandsma is honored as a martyr within the Roman Catholic Church. He was beatified in November 1985 by Pope John Paul II. His feast day is observed within the Carmelite Order on 27 July. He is considered a great moral hero.
- business associate/partner relationship with Tamminga, Douwe (born 22 November 1909). Notes: Both contributed to the Fryske Akademy
- Death by Homicide 26 July 1942 at 02:00 AM in Dachau (Got a lethal injection of a nurse of the SS, as part of their program of medical experimentation on the prisoners.)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Selma Schepel quotes H.W.F. Aukes, "Titus Brandsma," German edition, Utrecht, 1947.
Svi could retrieve the BC from the municipal of Wonseradeel: 23 February 1881 at 04:30 AM (ten halfvijf ure des morgens). The birthplace was Ugoclooster.
- Traits : Personality : Principled strongly (Moral hero)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Bladder (Diarrhea, extreme)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Concentration camp (Dachau)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor at University)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Member of Resistance)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Roman Catholic priest)
- Vocation : Religion : Saint/ Stigmatist (Canonized)
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy (Carmelite mysticism)
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Saint)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession