|Birthname||Joseph Valentin Boussinesq|
|born on||13 March 1842 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Saint-André-de-Sangonis, France, 43n3902, 3e3015|
|Timezone||LMT m3e3015 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°04' 00°31 Asc. 13°27'|
French mathematician and physicist who made significant contributions to the theory of hydrodynamics, vibration, light, and heat.
In 1897 he published Théorie de l'écoulement tourbillonnant et tumultueux des liquides ("Theory of the swirling and agitated flow of liquids"), a work that greatly contributed to the study of turbulence and hydrodynamics.
He died on 19 February 1929, aged 86, in Paris.
- associate relationship with Souillart, Cyrille (born 20 January 1828)
GraZia Bordoni's Science file quotes Lescaut.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 86)
- Vocation : Science : Mathematics/ Statistics
- Vocation : Science : Physics
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction