|Birthname||Catherine Ann Bosworth|
|born on||2 January 1983 at 17:55 (= 5:55 PM )|
|Place||Van Nuys, California, 34n11, 118w27|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°07' 02°29 Asc. 25°35'|
American actress and model, whose big Hollywood break came when she landed a role in "The Horse Whisperer" (1998) starring Robert Redford. She has since then worked with Denzel Washington in "Remember the Titans" (2000) and been seen in a few other movies including "Wonderland" in 2003. American actress and model. She landied a lead role as a teenage surfer in the box-office hit Blue Crush (2002). She also had roles in independent films, as Sandra Dee in the Bobby Darin biographical drama Beyond the Sea (2004). She also portrayed Lois Lane in Superman Returns (2006), and has had roles in Straw Dogs (2011) and Still Alice (2014).
She was in an on-again, off-again relationship with Orlando Bloom whom she met in 2003. In July 2011, Bosworth and her boyfriend, Swedish actor Alexander Skarsgard, parted ways after two years of dating. In mid-2011, Bosworth began dating American director Michael Polish, whom she had met earlier that year when he directed her in the film Big Sur. Bosworth and Polish announced their engagement in August 2012, and married on August 31, 2013 in Philipsburg, Montana.
- lover relationship with Bloom, Orlando (born 13 January 1977)
- Work : New Career 1998 (as Hollywood actress in "The Horse Whisperer")
- Relationship : Marriage 31 August 2013 in Philipsburg (to American director Michael Polish)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
PT quotes birth certificate in hand
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Family : Childhood : Only child
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress