Borgward, Carl F.W.
|born on||10 November 1890 at 19:30 (= 7:30 PM )|
|Place||Hamburg-Altona, Germany, 53n32, 9e56|
|Timezone||LMT m9e56 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||18°21' 26°45 Asc. 15°18'|
German autombile industrialist, a head engineer by age 23 and the founder of Borgward Corporation.
He died on July 28, 1963 of heart failure in Bremen; he was 72
Luc de Marre quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ commercial (Captain)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Founder of Borgward Corporation)