|born on||7 September 1859 at 05:30 (= 05:30 AM )|
|Place||Auriac-Lagast, France, 44n0850, 2e3452|
|Timezone||LMT m2e3452 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°02' 18°05 Asc. 13°21'|
French doctor and politician, a surgeon and municipal councillor of Rodez, who was deputy of the Aveyron from 1928 to 1936. He was vice-president of the Commission of Hygiene.
He was president of the Society of Physicians and the Federation of Medical Unions of Aveyron, as well as the Committee of the Red Cross in Rodez and the anti-tuberculosis committee.
During the First World War he was director of the Red Cross Auxiliary Hospital No. 11.
He is the father of Raymond Bonnefous.
He died on 13 June 1942, aged 82, in Rodez.
- parent->child relationship with Bonnefous, Raymond (born 8 May 1893)
GraZia Bordoni's Science file quotes Gauquelin.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 82)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Medical : Surgeon
- Vocation : Politics : Public office