|born on||16 January 1942 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Vichy, France, 46n08, 3e26|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||25°57' 23°23 Asc. 03°11'|
French-Senegalese actor, singer, and poet. Son of a German soldier, he was bred by his grandmother. During his childhood, he was blind (2 years). He is the father of actress Romane Bohringer. His films include "Diva" and "Subway". Married once. He was addicted to alcohol and drugs.
In 2009, he had hepatitis C. Since 2014, he has been suffering from Cancer. In 2016, he came back to stage (Paris, Théâtre de l'Atelier) and published his autobiography: "15 rounds".
- associate relationship with Deneuve, Catherine (born 22 October 1943)
- friend relationship with Blondin, Antoine (born 11 April 1922)
- parent->child relationship with Bohringer, Romane (born 14 August 1973)
- compare to chart of Angélil, René (born 16 January 1942)
Steinbrecher collection: Cadran 3/12-93 quotes birth certificate
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Writers : Poet