|Birthname||Susan Kay Bogguss|
|born on||30 December 1956 at 12:15 (= 12:15 PM )|
|Place||Aledo, Illinois, 41n12, 90w45|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°03' 24°13 Asc. 21°00'|
American Country-Western singer with a big hit, "Fear of Flying." Her album, "Aces," went gold in 1991. Bright and lively with short, dark and blonde hair, she married songwriter Doug Crider; their son Ben was born 2/1995. In late 1996, Bogguss released her first solo album in three years, "Give Me Some Wheels."
- Work : Prize 1991 (Gold album)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1996 (Give Me Some Wheels)
Stephen Przybylowski quotes B.C.
- Traits : Body : Hair (Dark blonde)
- Traits : Personality : Active (Bright, lively)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Country-Western
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Gold album)