|Birthname||Boggs, Philip George|
|born on||29 December 1949 at 01:12 (= 01:12 AM )|
|Place||Akron OH, USA, 41n04, 81w31|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°13' 28°38 Asc. 14°54'|
American athlete, a swimmer who won the Olympic Gold Medal at the 1976 games as a springboard diver. He passed the bar to become a lawyer.
Died of lymphoma on 7/04/1990, Miami, FL
- Death by Disease 4 July 1990 (Cancer, age 40)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 1976 (Gold Medal)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Vocation : Sports : Swimming
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Lymphoma, terminal)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold Medal)
- Vocation : Sports : Water sports (Diving)