|Birthname||Brian Keith Blades|
|born on||24 July 1965|
|Place||Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 26n07, 80w09|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
American athlete, pro football player. He was wide receiver for the Seattle Sea Hawks from 1988-1998.
On July 5, 1995, his gun fired during a scuffle with his cousin, Charles Blades, at Brian's home in Plantation, Florida, near Ft. Lauderdale. Charles was killed. Immediately after the shooting, an anguished Blades called 911 for help. He said he had been trying to stop his brother from fighting with a girl, when his cousin Charles got in the way, and the gun went off accidentally. Blades pleaded no contest to manslaughter charge on April 30, 1996 but changed his mind and on May 17, he entered a not-guilty plea.
A jury found Blades guilty of manslaughter on June 14, 1996 but 72 hours later, a judge overturned the verdict and acquitted him.
- sibling relationship with Blades, Bennie (born 3 September 1966)
- Misc. : Released from waiting 16 June 1996 (judge overturned manslaughter verdict)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Dr. J. Lee Lehman quotes a sport almanac for date; time unknown
- Lifestyle : Work : Hazardous work
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem
- Personal : Misc. : Other Life Experiences (shooting death of his cousin)
- Vocation : Sports : Football