|Birthname||Shirley Jane Temple|
|born on||23 April 1928 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Santa Monica, California, 34n01, 118w29|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°46' 29°16 Asc. 05°16'|
American actress, child actress, the most famous in history from age three, and politician. She made films from 1932-1950, avoiding the usual downfalls of self-destruction or pretension. Her films included "Little Miss Marker," "Heidi" and "Curley Top." She left an archive of 40 films and 50 one-hour TV shows.
With adolescence, her career began to wane. She was married young, and for a short time to John Agar; they had one child together. In 1950, she married Charles Black; they had two children.
She became interested in politics in 1969, at which time she ran for Congress. She was defeated at the polls, but President Nixon asked her to join the U.S. delegation to the U.N. The following year, she was appointed Ambassador to Ghana, a position at which she served from 1974-1976. From 1990-1992, she served as the ambassador to Czechoslovakia. As a member of the State Department, she regularly works ten-hour days, a known and experienced international observer.
In 11/1972, she survived the upset of breast cancer and had a radical mastectomy. Her autobiography, "Child Star," came out in 1988. In 1994, she wrote about her 25 years in politics and international relations.
Temple died at age 85 on February 10, 2014, at her home in Woodside, California. Her family stated that she died of natural causes. The specific cause, according to her death certificate released on March 3, 2014, was chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Temple was a lifelong smoker and avoided displaying her habit in public because she did not want to set a bad example for her fans.
- parent->child relationship with Agar, Linda Susan (born 30 January 1948)
- parent->child relationship with Black, Lori (born 9 April 1954)
- spouse relationship with Agar, John (born 31 January 1921). Notes: Bitter
- compare to chart of Formica, Fern (born 17 January 1925). Notes: Played her double (back shots) in Bright Eyes
- Work : New Career 1932 (Debut on film)
- Misc. : Mystical Experience 1945 (Age 17, NDE with appendix surgery)
- Relationship : Marriage 1950 (Charles Black)
- Work : Lose social status 1969 (Ran for Congress, lost)
- Work : New Career 1974 (Politics, ambassador to Ghana)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1988 (Autobiography, Child Star)
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
- Traits : Personality : Loved by all (World-loved child)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Breast)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Appendix)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Since 1950)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Work : Start young less than 16 (age three)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Near Death experience (Age 17)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Film debut age four)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Politics : Candidate and lost (Congress: lost)
- Vocation : Politics : Diplomat (Ambassador to U.N., Ghana, Czechoslovakia)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (Two)
- Notable : Awards : Oscar (1934)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Lifetime achievement awards)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women