|Birthname||Jane Mallory Birkin|
|born on||14 December 1946 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°02' 11°51 Asc. 09°31'|
British actress and noted family, the sister of writer-director Andrew Birkin who put out "Blow-Up" in 1966. She played in light film roles and later accumulated stature as a respectable talent in France up to the '90s. She had a daughter, Charlotte Gainsbourg, with composer-director Serge Gainsbourg. Charlotte also became an actress.
Birkin has a daughter, Kate, photographer (8 April 1967-11 December 2013) from an early marriage with John Barry, well-known for having composed James Bond films soundtracks, and a daughter, Lou, with Jacques Doillon, film director, after she and Gainsbourg split up.
- associate relationship with Dallesandro, Joe (born 31 December 1948). Notes: Co-star in "Je t'aime moi non plus"
- lover relationship with Gainsbourg, Serge (born 2 April 1928). Notes: creative and passionate
- parent->child relationship with Doillon, Lou (born 4 September 1982)
- parent->child relationship with Gainsbourg, Charlotte (born 21 July 1971)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1969 (Most noted film)
Didier Geslain renseignements personnels.
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice (no time given): "BIRKIN – On Dec. 14, at the London Clinic, to Judy (née Campbell), wife of LIEUT.-COMMANDER DAVID BIRKIN, D.S.C., R.N.V.R. – a daughter." (Times, 17 Dec. 1946, p. 1).
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Brother Andrew Birkin)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Daughter an actress)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress