|Birthname||Berrigan, Philip Francis|
|born on||5 October 1923 at 00:45 (= 12:45 AM )|
|Place||Two Harbors MI, USA, 47n02, 91w40|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°00' 05°11 Asc. 10°07'|
American former Roman Catholic priest and antiwar activist. He, his brother Daniel and others were charged with a plot to kidnap Secretary of State Kissinger and blow up the Washington DC tunnels in 1971; a mistrial was declared in 4/1972. He has one of the founding members of Jonah House in Baltimore, MD, 1973.
After leaving the church, he married Liz McAllister and had two kids, one in 1974 and one in 1975. He, Liz and his brother Daniel, along with others, initiated the "Plowshares" movement on 9/09/1980, 07:00 AM in Pennsylvania by hammering on nuclear warheads in the General Electric plant in King of Prussia, PA. He was sent to jail for this. His trial was scheduled for 3/20/2000 in Maryland, for his actions on 12/19/1999, 04:00 AM, Essex, Maryland. He and others poured blood on A-10 Warthog planes that fire shells made of Uranium 238.
Berrigan died at age 79 of liver and kidney cancer at approximately 9:30 PM on 12/06/2002 in Baltimore, MD after deciding to discontinue chemotherapy..
- sibling relationship with Berrigan, Daniel (born 9 May 1921)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1974 (Child born)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1975 (Child born)
- Work : Begin Major Project 9 September 1980 at 07:00 AM in King of Prussia, PA (Founded Plowshares movement)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Traits : Personality : Principled strongly
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Brother Daniel also a priest)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Conspiracy to committ terrorism)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (Jailed for protests)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Rejection/ Leave church (Left the Catholic order; married)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Antiwar activist)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (R.C. priest)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book