|Birthname||Langmann, Claude Beri|
|born on||1 July 1934 at 06:45 (= 06:45 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||08°42' 04°53 Asc. 29°53'|
French film director, producer and founder of the Association of Authors-Directors- Producers, one of the most influential man in the French movie business from the early '90s. His films include "Le Vieil Homme et l'Enfant, 1966, "Le Cinéma de Papa, 1970 and "Uranus," 1990. He may be best know for his films, "Jean de Florette" and its sequel "Manon of the Springs." Berri died January 12, 2009 in Paris, age 74, of a cerebral vascular stroke which occurred two days prior..
He had a son, Thomas Langmann (film ptoducer) with Anne-Marie Rassam.
- lover relationship with Jobert, Marlène (born 4 November 1940)
- lover relationship with Rheims, Nathalie (born 27 April 1959)
- parent->child relationship with Rassam, Julien (born 14 June 1968)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1966 (Film released)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1990 (Film released)
Didier Geslain quotes B.C. Record No.3352 in Les Dates de Didier 4/2000.
Didier Geslain archive, 'Cinema Realisateurs' pdf file, p. 25.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Stroke
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Assoc. of Authors Directors Producers)