|Birthname||Edward Nelson Bernet|
|born on||24 October 1933 at 04:05 (= 04:05 AM )|
|Place||Dallas, Texas, 32n47, 96w48|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°33' 10°43 Asc. 27°17'|
American football wide receiver who played professionally for the National Football League (NFL)'s Pittsburgh Steelers (1955), then returned to his hometown to play for the American Football League (AFL)'s Dallas Texans (1960). He played college football at Southern Methodist University.
- associate relationship with Davidson, Cotton (born 30 November 1931). Notes: Dallas Texans teammates, 1960
- associate relationship with Harris, Jimmy (born 12 November 1934). Notes: Dallas Texans teammates, 1960
- associate relationship with Stautner, Ernie (born 20 May 1925). Notes: Pittsburgh Steelers teammates, 1955
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield.
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 6 ft 3 in/ 1.91 m)
- Traits : Body : Weight (203 lb/ 92 kg)
- Vocation : Sports : Football (American football wide receiver)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (NFL player, 1955)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (AFL player, 1960)