|born on||20 February 1888 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||01°12' 04°21 Asc. 00°31'|
French writer noted for powerful and violent works, including "Un Crime," 1935 and "Diary of a Country Priest," 1937. He worked for an insurance company to support his wife and kids. In the '20s, he began writing, but it was 1936 before his novels and essays brought financial independence.
Died on 7/05/1948, Neuilly, France.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1980 (Wrote and co-produced film Heartland)
- Death, Cause unspecified 5 July 1948 (Age 60)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1935 (Un Crime)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1937 (Diary of a Country Priest)
- Financial : Gain significant money 1936 (Gained financial independence)
Gauquelin Vol. 6/89
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Berlin Film Festival)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Filmmaker)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Scriptwriter)
- Vocation : Business : Insurance fields
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field (No money before 1936)