|born on||15 March 1893 at 00:51 (= 12:51 AM )|
|Place||New York NY, USA, 40n42, 74w00|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°54' 17°04 Asc. 16°46'|
American scientist, a pioneer in the field of endocrinology who isolated the parathyroid hormone. From a poor Jewish background, he had a deep inferiority complex which he compensated for through an avid hunger for success; he was a self-made man. His books included "Glands Regulating Personality," 1921 and "Behind the Universe."
Berman died of a heart attack on 5/16/1946.
- Death by Heart Attack 16 May 1946 (Age 53)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1921 (Glands Regulating Personality)
Rudhyar quotes him in 1933, given in AA, 2/1949
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Product Marketing (Hospital equipment)
- Personal : Birth : Difficult birth (Breech)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Family : Childhood : Disadvantaged (From poor Jewish background)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Terminal attack)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Traits : Personality : Ambitious
- Traits : Personality : Hard worker (Self-made man)
- Notable : Famous : First in Field (Isolated parathyroid hormone)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (Endocrinologist)