|Birthname||Miriam Raffaella Bartolini|
|born on||19 July 1956 at 19:05 (= 7:05 PM )|
|Place||Bologna, Italy, 44n29, 11e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°00' 22°46 Asc. 14°39'|
Italian low budget actress, the second wife of industrialist millionaire Silvio Berlusconi. While she was performing in a Milan theater, Berlusconi saw her act and began his pursuit. In 1980 they began an affair while he was still married to Carla. They had three children together, Barbara Berlusconi (1984), Eleonora (1986), and Luigi (1988), before he divorced Carla and they married, on 15 December 1990.
Veronica became a professional homebody, staying home and managing the households of their two villas near Milan as he went on to become Italy's Prime Minister.
In May 1995, Berlusconi, the former P.M. until December 1994 and a media magnate, was indicted on corruption charges.
On May 3, 2009, she announced that she wanted a divorce from her husband, saying she was tired of his flirting with other women. In December 2012 Milan court established that Silvio Berlusconi will pay his ex-wife Veronica Lario €3 million a month (36 million a year).
- spouse relationship with Berlusconi, Silvio (born 29 September 1936)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1980 (Silvio Berlusconi)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 3 May 2009 (Announced her intention to seek a divorce)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Bordoni quotes B.C.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Silvio Berlusconi)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (Lived with a married man)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Sex Business : Exotic Dancers (Topless dancer)
- Vocation : Misc. : Homemaker/Care provider (After marriage in 1990)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women